(last updated 13 June 2020)
- Online when you visit any of my websites, including, without limitation, lizwatt.com, archimash.com and (the “Websites”); and (ii) offline when you provide information to me.
2. Acceptance of Terms
3. What Information Is Collected
In the course of operating the Websites and/or interacting with you, I will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information.
i) Personal Information.
I will collect information from you when you:
- Subscribe to my newsletter;
- Fill out a form (optin) to a specific offering, including free resources I provide;
- Submit a question through the contact form on my website; or
- Respond to a survey.
This information may include:
- Your name
- Email address; and
- Phone number.
All information I collect and/or receive under this section is voluntarily provided by you and collectively called “Personal Information.”
ii) Order Information.
When you place an Order, you must provide me with certain information about the products and services you are seeking to purchase. Such information is collectively called the “Order Information.” This information may include:
- Your name;
- Phone number; and
- Email address.
iii) Billing Information.
When you wish to purchase a product or service, you will be required to provide certain information in addition to the Personal Information and Order Information noted above. Such information may include:
- A debit card number;
- Credit card number;
- Expiration date;
- Billing address;
- Activation codes; and
- Similar information.
iv) Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, I may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
a) From You – Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to me (e.g., via a survey), such as household income range, gender, product and service preferences, and other information that does not identify you personally.
b) From Your Activity – Information that I automatically collect when you use the Websites, including, without limitation:
- IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Websites you visit; and similar data; and
- Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
c) From Cookies – Information that I collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. I may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help me collect Other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want me to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from me, the Websites may not function properly.
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Websites.
f) From Other Sources– I also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
4. What Your Information Is Used For
I use the Personal Information, the Order Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information (collectively, the “Information”) to provide my services; to process Orders; to administer my rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve my Websites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about my products and services and those of my third-party marketing partners.
For tax purposes, if you attend a class or buy a product, I will store all of the data that I need to issue a correct invoice in all of the jurisdictions in which I operate.
I may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
Any of the information I collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service – Your information helps me to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, I include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- Targeted Social Media advertisements – I may use the information you provide to run social media advertisements and/ or create lookalike audiences for advertisements.
To the extent permitted by law, I may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever I believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Watt If Projects or others.
5. Why Your Data Is Stored
I store your data in order to provide the services that I offer for free and to fulfill my contractual undertakings with my customers and clients.
Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products and information to register you for classes, events, telecalls, webinars, and other digital products.
Recordings of classes and telecalls are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back classes or telecalls they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or telecalls, recordings are also turned into products that are sold on the website, at events, and may also be included as bonuses to events and other digital products.
6. How Your Data Is Stored And Protected
I implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
I offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into my Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on my servers.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.
7. Where Your Data Is Stored
I use multiple systems for storing your data to fulfil my contractual agreements with customers and clients.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of my residence, Australia, the United States of America, and the European Union.
Disclosure Of Information To Outside Or Third Parties
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or protect my or other rights, property, or safety.
8. Who Has Access To Your Data
Employees of Watt If Projects have access to your data to be able to fulfill my contractual agreements with my customers and clients.
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires me to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill my legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve my services.
9. Sharing Of Your Data
I take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to me from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. I only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data. I cannot guarantee that your Personal Data will always be secure due to technology or security breaches. Should there be a data breach of which I am aware, I will inform you immediately.
I have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of my communications by selecting the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mails. I have taken the necessary steps to ensure that I am compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. I will not sell, rent or share your email address.
Third Party Websites
I may link to other websites on my Websites. I have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to my Website or its content, and thus I cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
Public Information You Share
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas- that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides me. I cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
10. How Long The Data Is Stored
I keep the data stored as long as…
- I have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
- I am legally obliged to for tax purposes.
- Until you unsubscribe or ask me to delete your information (if you do this, you’ll also lose access to all products, programs, events, recordings, etc. that you have purchased.)
11. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
I am in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), I do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 through the Websites my website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
12. Consent And Your Rights
As a customer or client, you must provide the data I need to be able to fulfill my contractual obligations within the various products I offer.
Modification Of Data
If you have registered for the Websites, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Websites.
In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Watt If Projects marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. I will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in my subscription databases.
Your Data Protection Rights
As a customer, you have the right to…
- Manage your e-mail or paid subscription;
- Correct any and all information I have stored;
- Request details of the data I have stored regarding you; and
- Request deletion or limitation of your stored data.
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let me know by contacting me at this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you would like to be deleted from my database, please contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. How To Contact Me