You are going to be given some form of an architectural project or design brief for all of your design projects. You might even receive a brief for any other project that includes a level of design in your construction, communication and possibly even history and theory classes.
But what is a project brief, why is it so important, and what exactly should you do with it?
Watch the full episode to learn:
- What is an architecture project brief?
- What are the different aspects of an architecture project brief?
- How to use an architecture project brief.
What To watch Next
- Top 9 Architecture Design Factors For ALL Architecture Projects – https://archimash.com/articles/architecture-design-factors/
- The Ultimate Architectural Site Analysis Guide – https://archimash.com/videos/architectural-site-analysis-guide-2
- Architecture Programme, Or What Goes Where – https://archimash.com/videos/architecture-programme-2
Resources + Links Mentioned
- All of my free gifts in one place – https://archimash.com/free
- My favourite tools, apps and resources – https://archimash.com/resources