Do you find yourself a few weeks into the semester, fumbling around with multiple notebooks, random bits of paper and post-it notes, trying to remember where you wrote down that thing, that your tutor, said you had to get done this week? Are you overwhelmed with stuff that needs to get done and not sure what to start first or how you’re going to complete it all? It’s time to get yourself a student weekly plan.
Watch the full episode to learn:
- How to create a typical weekly plan for your semester.
- What to include and exclude in your plan.
- How to adjust your plan for each new week.
INSPIRATION + WHAT TO WATCH NEXT
- 9 Tips To Be A More Productive Architecture Student – https://archimash.com/articles/productive-architecture-student
- How To Create A New Semester Plan For Architecture Students – https://archimash.com/articles/new-semester-plan
RESOURCES and LINKS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- Start Up Student Planner – https://archimash.com/free/planner
>> CLICK THE PLAYER BELOW TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE