WATCH MORE VIDEOS | READ THE ARTICLE | HEAR THE PODCAST EPISODE
Watch this episode on Youtube | Daily Motion | Rumble
HEAR THE PODCAST EPISODE HERE>>
Hear the ArchiMash Podcast on iTunes | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Deezer | Stitcher | TuneIn
Architecture is unlike most other creative disciplines. A writer starts to write words on a page that become a book or a play. A dancer moves their body to become the dance. An artist draws or paints what becomes the final piece of art.
But architects do not make architecture. Architects make an abstract representation of architecture. So it is important to understand what abstract representation means.
Watch the full episode to learn:
- What abstraction and representation is
- Reasons for abstraction and representation
- Types of architectural communication
- 0:00 – Making Architecture
- 1:20 – Abstraction And Representation
- 2:37 – Reasons For Architectural Representation and Communication
- 3:15 – Types of Architectural Communication
- 6:10 – What Next?
WHAT TO WATCH NEXT
- Architecture Communications Class | What You’ll Learn And Why – https://archimash.com/videos/communications-class-2
- An Introduction To Architectural Drawing Systems – https://archimash.com/videos/architectural-drawing-systems-2
- What Are Plan Section And Elevation In Architecture (For Beginners) – https://archimash.com/videos/plan-section-and-elevation-in-architecture-2/