An architecture programme captures a building function in great detail. For some designers, the function of a building can be seen to restrict the creative process, innovation and aesthetics. The lack of attention to the functional requirements will assure those that use the building every day will see it as a failure in design. Architectural programme is therefore an essential consideration in every design project and process.
Watch the full episode to learn:
- The difference between programme and brief.
- How to define a programme.
- How to explore the programme in design.
INSPIRATION + WHAT TO WATCH NEX
- What Is An Architecture Project Brief Or Design Brief – https://archimash.com/articles/architecture-project-brief
- Top 9 Architecture Design Factors For ALL Architecture Projects – https://archimash.com/articles/architecture-design-factors/
RESOURCES and LINKS MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO
- All of my free gifts in one place – https://archimash.com/free
- My favourite tools, apps and resources – https://archimash.com/resources