When you start architecture school, you may be required to take a class called communications, or visual representation or something similar. This is going to be new to most people whether you have done any kind of drawing, graphics or design before. So it’s important to know the point of a Communications class.
Watch the full episode to learn:
- The purpose of architectural communication and classes.
- Types of architectural communication.
- The teaching style and content.
- Communications class and subject format.
- Workload and independent study.
>> CLICK THE PLAYER BELOW TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE